We offer pregnancy massage in our Stratford clinic for any patients living in the East London area. Pregnancy massage is tailored to the body’s changing needs during the cycle of pregnancy, and can help with any of the following symptoms.
How can pregnancy massage help me?
A course of pregnancy massage can have a number of benefits, including:
- Easing muscular tension, aches and cramps.
- Reducing tension, back pain and lessening sciatic pain.
- Pregnancy massage can help with the relief of stress, tension and insomnia,
- Facilitating relaxed and deeper breathing.
- Reducing swelling or oedema in the hands, feet or ankles.
- Pregnancy massage can help with any migraines or headaches, or any associated aches or pains in the head and neck.
Our Stratford team will only be able to offer pregnancy massage after the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. If you need any help in your first trimester, then please contact one of our Stratford osteopathy team.
If you looking for a professional and trusted Pregnancy Massage today, book online and receive 10%* off your 1st treatment!