Osteopathy treatments at bodytonic clinic® Stratford E15 (E20)
Looking for an Osteopath treatment in the heart of Stratford, London E15 (E20).
If you’re looking for an osteopath treatment in Stratford and East London, we offer same day osteopathy treatments which can be booked online.
What is osteopathy?
Osteopathy uses a wide range of non-invasive, manual techniques to increase the mobility of joints, relieve tension and support the body’s healing process when recovering from an injury or a strain. Osteopathy aims to treat and support the entire musculoskeletal system of the body to ensure overall health and wellbeing. Some of the techniques used in osteopathic treatment include:
- Physical manipulation and pressure of areas of tension.
- Soft & deep tissue massage
- Advice on rehabilitation and exercises between treatments
What can osteopathic treatment help with?
We offer osteopathic consultations and treatment in our Stratford clinic for any of the following injuries or health conditions.
- Shoulder and/or shoulder related injuries such as frozen shoulder, tennis elbow.
- Muscle aches, pains and ligament strains.
- Neck and back pains.
- Stiffness and joint pain.
- Nerve compressions and neuralgia
- Postural injuries and complaints.
- Sports injuries
- Occupational/work-based injuries.
- Circulatory problems
- Digestive problems
- Stiffness and joint pains
- Arthritis and arthritis related complaints.
What can I expect from a course of osteopathy?
Our Stratford osteopath team will discuss your symptoms, as well as your medical history, before advising you on the best course of treatment. Click below for more information about our FREE 15 minute discovery session.
Follow up appointment
- 0203 6060 490
Osteopathy treatment is covered by most Private Health Insurance